ight now it is our immense delight to be a part of this college. Being a rural
college we have faced lot of difficulties since its inception. Therefore college could not achieve
the position which supposes to be in last three decades. Finally and providentially some rays of
hope come on the floor of the college campus. Last year (2014) college welcomed six new
Assistant Professors of various department. Hope fully we are also going to herald a new
degree course in Geography from forthcoming academic session. Most importantly, we are
planning and executing several academic as well as structural schemes for the development of
teaching-learning process and overall infrastructure of the campus. Some of the important
- Fifty percent (50%) class attendance is mandatory for all regular hons.student
- The regular classes should be conducted by all teachers and the academic workshop
will be organized accordingly
- The three compulsory class tests (one written, one oral and one assignment) and the
annual test examination will be held throughout the academic year.
- Hopefully, the college will have proper sanitation for girls, a common room for girl,
arrangement for fresh drinking water for all students, a fertile library having all
referred books, free Wi-Fi Zone, a student canteen, modified geography lab, one
smart class, a student reading room, and an open air auditorium, and off course a
green and clean eco-friendly college campus.
- For security reason college will be under the surveillance of many CCTV camera
- The college will undertake some certified cultural and academic programmes for the
enrichment of student’s knowledge faculty.
Last but not least, the college is intended to face a NAAC inspection in next year and
therefore a new life for college is waiting to come upon.